Our services

We offer a new breed of immigration specialists who embrace transparency and technology in our practice.


We do not normally offer free consultations to the first-time clients because we do not like the practice of ‘selling’ our services. Many ‘free consults’ are just that — pushing a client to sign an agreement and this is definitely not our style. We respect your time and want to provide great value for the time you spend at our office: — 2 hours of initial consultation, discussion all questions and possible solutions and plan of actions

£200 Pay

Short term visa

If you plan to travel, visit friends or relatives in United Kingdom, take a short training course or attend a scientific conference or seminar, you can apply for a standard visitor visa. Such a visa is issued for up to six months..
Type of visa: tourist (general), business, student visitor, prospective student, Medical Visit, Academic Visitor

£500 Pay

Student Visa

If you want to study English courses and get a secondary or higher education diploma, you should apply for a student visa to enter the country. For long studies at a college or university, a student visa is suitable, and for English courses, you can apply for a short-term study visa. It is issued for a period of 6 to 11 months. A child student visa can be obtained by children from 4 to 17 years old to study at school.

£500 Pay

Work visa

There are several types of work visas in the UK, and the conditions of each of them differ. An employer invitation allows you to apply for a skilled worker visa. In graduate institutions of higher learning. it is now possible (as of summer 2021) to get a two-year work visa without an invitation from the employer. This allows even recent students to gain sufficient experience to establish themselves and receive an invitation from an employer and a work visa.

£1850 Pay

Entrepreneur visa

If you are an entrepreneur, you can apply for either a startup visa or an innovator visa. Both visas allow you to run your own business in the UK. However, for both visas, you need to obtain a surety from one of the organisations within the UK. In addition, the business itself must be new and offer an innovative product or service.

£1450 Pay

Global Talent visa

A talent visa is a special type of visa in the UK that allows talented people in certain areas to obtain a work permit in the UK without having to look for an employer. Among those who can apply for this visa are workers in science and research, arts and culture, and digital technologies.

£1100 Pay

Sole Representative

The sole representative visa is suitable for those an overseas business planning to set up either a UK branch or wholly owned subsidiary or if an employee of an overseas newspaper, news agency or broadcasting organisation posted on a long-term assignment to the UK.

£950 Pay

Family visas

Suppose you are a permanent partner or family member of a British citizen or someone who already lives and works in this country permanently. In that case, you can apply for a family visa. This type of visa is issued for six months or more and is suitable not only for partners but also for children, parents, or immediate family members who need constant care.

£1550 Pay

Indefinite leave to remain

You might be eligible to settle in the UK based on different reasons and after certain period of time. Please contact us for more information.

£1550 Pay

Contact us

This is not yet another immigration advice agency. We are much more than that. We are experienced law professionals from the UK working in partnership with Kiwi Education.
We are not only know how immigration law works and have relevant experience in immigration advice but we are absolutely dedicated to provide services up to the highest standards and client's satisfaction.
We want to use this experience and knowledge to assist those who are considering immigration to the UK.

Contact us

"*"обозначает обязательные поля