Service order

Selected service

Student Visa

If you want to study English courses and get a secondary or higher education diploma, you should apply for a student visa to enter the country. For long studies at a college or university, a student visa is suitable, and for English courses, you can apply for a short-term study visa. It is issued for a period of 6 to 11 months. A child student visa can be obtained by children from 4 to 17 years old to study at school.

Contact details

Order form

"*"обозначает обязательные поля