Service order

Selected service

Work visa

There are several types of work visas in the UK, and the conditions of each of them differ. An employer invitation allows you to apply for a skilled worker visa. In graduate institutions of higher learning. it is now possible (as of summer 2021) to get a two-year work visa without an invitation from the employer. This allows even recent students to gain sufficient experience to establish themselves and receive an invitation from an employer and a work visa.

Contact details

Order form

"*"обозначает обязательные поля